Interpretation and translation services for Attorneys and Law Firms.
Our interpreters and translators have specific certifications and solid legal backgrounds.
During the last 6 years, inLingo has provided interpretation and translation services to various clients: Law firms and attorneys, courts, healthcare, Non-profit organizations, call centers, Banks and financial institutions, etc.
Reliability and stability are two core values our clients look for when choosing an interpretation and translation services provider.
The Polish Interpreter was clear, comfortable, and polite. The Interpreter appeared to be well understood by the defendant appearing before me. The experience left me with a high degree of confidence the language was being accurately translated.
Tigrinya Interpreter - Court: He was very professional, understood the nature of the hearing, and was very prompt in interpreting the questions and testimony. He was also willing to accommodate the Defense Attorney's request for a few minutes alone to speak with his client. The willingness to interpret directly with the attorney and Defendant allowed the attorney to explain the proceedings to his client.
L.E. - County IL
Interpretation - Court: We called on InLingo at the last minute when our regular court interpreter was unexpectedly out sick. The interpreter did a wonderful job interpreting our busy traffic docket.
A.M. - County IL
Thank you for your help this morning. Everyone was raving about the Romanian Interpreter – the court security officer, one of our staff Spanish interpreters. The high quality of his work was more than evident.
N.K. - County IL
- Every Interpreter in our Team has a solid legal background.
- 200 + languages, including American Sign Language and Mayan Languages from Central America.
- You will have access to Remote on-demand and pre-scheduled services.
- Fair pricing. Only pay for what you use.
- We comply with every data privacy regulation worldwide.
- Our application for on-demand remote interpretation is secure and user-friendly.
- 200 free minutes of on-demand interpretation as a welcome bonus!